Meridian Capital Announces New Hires
Published October 6, 2023
Meridian Capital LLC (“Meridian”), a leading independent middle market M&A advisory firm is pleased to announce the recent addition of the following new team members to support our existing clients and growth. These five new team members are based out of our Seattle headquarters:
- Justin Patrick joins Meridian as a Senior Banker focused on leading Meridian’s healthcare services and digital health practice. Justin joins Meridian from B Capital, and is a graduate of University of Washington. Justin’s experience prior to joining Meridian full-time includes: Jefferies Healthcare Investment Banking, Head of Strategic Finance at Commure, and was most recently a Healthcare Investor at B Capital. Justin additionally interned at Meridian in 2012.
- Greg Ryan joins Meridian as an Associate. Greg recently received his MBA from the University of Washington, Foster School of Business. Prior to earning his MBA, Greg received his BA in Finance from the University of Washington and has prior work experience at Hunnex & Shoemaker in Seattle. Greg was an Intern at Meridian from March 2022 to June 2023.
- Ian Nathan joins Meridian as an Analyst. Ian received his Bachelor of Science in Economics and Mathematics from the University of Vermont in 2019. Ian previously served as a Captain in the United States Army and was an Intern at Meridian from March to June 2023.
- Gavin Prentice joins Meridian as an Analyst. Gavin graduated from Harvard University in December of 2022 with a concentration in Economics along with a secondary field of study in Energy & Environment. Gavin’s experience prior to joining Meridian full-time includes: Fortistar and USI Insurance Services.
- Jack Titus joins Meridian as an Analyst. Jack graduated from the University of Washington, class of 2023 majoring in Finance, OSCM, and Information Systems. Jack was an Intern at Meridian for the summer of 2022.
Brian Murphy, President and Managing Director at Meridian stated, “Meridian Capital is thrilled to welcome this group of new hires to our Seattle office. Justin, Greg, Jack, and Ian were all interns at Meridian, and we are excited for them to continue their investment banking careers here.”
For additional information, please contact:
President & Managing Director