Meridian Capital is proud to partner with Chicago Booth to host a panel discussion with some of the PNW’s most innovative food brands. Our C-level panelists will delve into what keeps their brands competitive in an ever-changing landscape.
- Manny Chao (Panelist), Co-founder and CEO, Georgetown Brewing
- Kurt Dammeier (Panelist), Founder and CEO, Sugar Mountain (Beecher’s Cheese, Pasta & Co. and The Butcher’s Table)
- Kevin Klock (Panelist), Former CEO, TalkingRain/Sparkling ICE
- Linda Pearce (Panelist), Chief Financial Officer, Tillamook County Creamery
- Michael Barber (Moderator), Managing Director, Meridian Capital LLC
May 18 – 4:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
1301 2nd Avenue, 17th Floor
4:30 pm – 5:30 pm: Cocktails
5:30 pm – 6:30 pm: Panel Session